Fenway Porchfest will take place at locations throughout the Fenway neighborhood on Saturday, June 15th, from 12-4:30pm.
Performance slots are 90 minutes including set up and break down.
Our selection committee will assign performers locations and timeslots.
All submissions will be reviewed and musicians will be selected by the organizing committee but applying does not guarantee a spot.
You will be notified of your assignment no later than May 27th.
- Bridging Fenway residents with the arts
- Creating a neighborhood-wide, neighborhood-driven event
- Prioritizing and showcasing local talent
- Building community and neighborhood goodwill and civic engagement
- generosity and goodwill
- commitment to respond to emails regarding Porchfest
- communicating with porch host about performance logistics (space, electricity, etc)
- ability to provide all gear for performance (no sound equipment or instruments will be provided)
- perform only during given time
- perform at respectful sound level for neighbors and other acts
- keep your performance family-friendly and pro-human
- commitment to get word out about your performance